An important accused in the Coimbatore bomb blast case, who had been in the hiding for 20 years has been arrested yesterday. In 1998, February 14th, different bombs planted at different locations of Coimbatore had blasted, and in this heinous plan to take numerous lives of people, 52 innocents lost their lives.
Many were arrested in this case, and yesterday the Kerala police have arrested Nugu, a 44 year old in connection to this case. Nugu has been accused of offering staying place to the terrorists, and he had escaped to Qatar after the bomb blast, and had returned to Kerala.
Recently Special investigation team
had arrested Nugu, at Kerala and he will be brought to Chennai.
GST Council reduces tax rates New Delhi sources stated that conceding a yearlong demand, sanitary pads today exempted from GST as the GST Council reduced tax rates on an array of daily use appliances and products. Meanwhile Finance Minister Piyush Goyal told reporters that GST tax on sanitary pads was cut from 12% to zero, rakhis were exempted from the tax.
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities
- Why Donald Trump stops Military Aid to Pakistan?