An important accused in the Coimbatore bomb blast case, who had been in the hiding for 20 years has been arrested yesterday. In 1998, February 14th, different bombs planted at different locations of Coimbatore had blasted, and in this heinous plan to take numerous lives of people, 52 innocents lost their lives.
Many were arrested in this case, and yesterday the Kerala police have arrested Nugu, a 44 year old in connection to this case. Nugu has been accused of offering staying place to the terrorists, and he had escaped to Qatar after the bomb blast, and had returned to Kerala.
Recently Special investigation team
had arrested Nugu, at Kerala and he will be brought to Chennai.
TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana Sources from Vikarabad stated that Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee Working President Revanth Reddy expressed confidence over his win from Kodangal constituency irrespective of the numerous schemes and conspiracies by the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leaders. Meanwhile when speaking at a meeting here, he predicted that Congress President Rahul Gandhi would be elected as the Prime Minister
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi