Chennai sources reported that in a shocking video footage, former DMK corporator Selvakumar was seen repeatedly kicking a woman inside a beauty salon in Tamilnadu’s Perambalur. As per report it was stated that the CCTV footage of the incident that took place on May 25 has since gone viral on social media. CCTV footage shows Selvakumar standing among a group of four women.
Accordingly he is seen repeatedly kicking one woman, while the other three try to stop him and the woman is heard moaning in pain. Meanwhile soon after the incident came to light, Selvakumar was suspended from the party’s primary membership and the police have arrested him for his horrendous act.
Presently police is questioning Selvakumar.
Furthermore as per report the reason behind the former corporator’s action and
his link with the woman are yet to be known.
Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone? According to sources as polls are due in December in Telangana, election fever seems to have gripped KCR. Meanwhile in order to win the elections, CM KCR has performed a special Yagam. Recently KCR and wife Shobha have performed Raja Shyamala Chandi Homam at KCR's Erravelli farmhouse yesterday and it is learnt that the Raja Syamala Chandi Homam is performed for victory.
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh