Chennai sources reported that in a shocking video footage, former DMK corporator Selvakumar was seen repeatedly kicking a woman inside a beauty salon in Tamilnadu’s Perambalur. As per report it was stated that the CCTV footage of the incident that took place on May 25 has since gone viral on social media. CCTV footage shows Selvakumar standing among a group of four women.
Accordingly he is seen repeatedly kicking one woman, while the other three try to stop him and the woman is heard moaning in pain. Meanwhile soon after the incident came to light, Selvakumar was suspended from the party’s primary membership and the police have arrested him for his horrendous act.
Presently police is questioning Selvakumar.
Furthermore as per report the reason behind the former corporator’s action and
his link with the woman are yet to be known.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers