Hyderabad sources stated that amid reports that the RSS is planning to invite Congress President Rahul Gandhi and other opposition leaders to its meeting, MIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi on Thursday said those accepting the invite will be inviting destruction. Meanwhile the Hyderabad MP ruled out accepting the RSS invitation, saying he would never do the "stupidity" displayed by former President Pranab Mukherjee who attended an RSS event.
He told reporters "This is the time to show the difference. Just because BJP is in power, one should not succumb or prostrate before such an ideology". Accordingly Owaisi was reacting to media reports that the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) is planning to invite Rahul Gandhi, other opposition leaders and even some Muslim leaders to its three day lecture series 'Future of Bharat: An RSS perspective' in New Delhi from September 17.
Moreover the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) President said he always
rejected the RSS ideology as they believe in Hindu nationalism while he, like
most Indians, believed in Indian nationalism. Earlier on BJP leader Subramanian
Swamy's tweet that businessman Vijay Mallya escaped from India because the
lookout notice against him was downgraded after he met someone powerful in the
Finance Ministry, the MIM chief said if Swamy had the courage of conviction, he
should move the court of law and take this matter to a logical conclusion.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?