Hyderabad sources stated that amid reports that the RSS is planning to invite Congress President Rahul Gandhi and other opposition leaders to its meeting, MIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi on Thursday said those accepting the invite will be inviting destruction. Meanwhile the Hyderabad MP ruled out accepting the RSS invitation, saying he would never do the "stupidity" displayed by former President Pranab Mukherjee who attended an RSS event.
He told reporters "This is the time to show the difference. Just because BJP is in power, one should not succumb or prostrate before such an ideology". Accordingly Owaisi was reacting to media reports that the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) is planning to invite Rahul Gandhi, other opposition leaders and even some Muslim leaders to its three day lecture series 'Future of Bharat: An RSS perspective' in New Delhi from September 17.
Moreover the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) President said he always
rejected the RSS ideology as they believe in Hindu nationalism while he, like
most Indians, believed in Indian nationalism. Earlier on BJP leader Subramanian
Swamy's tweet that businessman Vijay Mallya escaped from India because the
lookout notice against him was downgraded after he met someone powerful in the
Finance Ministry, the MIM chief said if Swamy had the courage of conviction, he
should move the court of law and take this matter to a logical conclusion.
Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death! Former Tehelka editor Samuel Mathews had recently released a documentary on Kodanadu murders and thefts, where he had accused the Tamilnadu Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy of the murders in the estate for acquiring some evidence from the estate, following which a case was filed by the TN govt against him.
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!