A Supreme Court 5 member bench with 3 justices have pronounced verdict on Aadhaar card that Aadhaar card is mandatory to receive the services provided by the government. Hence Aadhaar has become mandatory. A bench of the Supreme Court comprising of 5 members including Chief Justice Dipak Mishra, Khanvalkar, Chikri, have given a similar verdict. Justice Chikri had read the 40 page verdict first and after the judgment it was announced that Aadhaar was indeed necessary to avail government services.
Of late the most talked about government mandated thing happens to be Aadhaar. It was said that Aadhaar will be a unique one and that even when signatures can be forged, the Aadhaar number cannot be forged, and that procurement of Aadhaar number by private firms is against the law, besides also mandating linking of Aadhaar with PAN number.
However, the bench has
also added that it was not mandatory to link bank account number to Aadhaar
numbers, and also mobile numbers with Aadhaar numbers. Besides since education
was the right of every citizen it was not a mandate to use Aadhaar for NEET or
CBSE exams as well.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?