A Supreme Court 5 member bench with 3 justices have pronounced verdict on Aadhaar card that Aadhaar card is mandatory to receive the services provided by the government. Hence Aadhaar has become mandatory. A bench of the Supreme Court comprising of 5 members including Chief Justice Dipak Mishra, Khanvalkar, Chikri, have given a similar verdict. Justice Chikri had read the 40 page verdict first and after the judgment it was announced that Aadhaar was indeed necessary to avail government services.
Of late the most talked about government mandated thing happens to be Aadhaar. It was said that Aadhaar will be a unique one and that even when signatures can be forged, the Aadhaar number cannot be forged, and that procurement of Aadhaar number by private firms is against the law, besides also mandating linking of Aadhaar with PAN number.
However, the bench has
also added that it was not mandatory to link bank account number to Aadhaar
numbers, and also mobile numbers with Aadhaar numbers. Besides since education
was the right of every citizen it was not a mandate to use Aadhaar for NEET or
CBSE exams as well.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority