A Supreme Court 5 member bench with 3 justices have pronounced verdict on Aadhaar card that Aadhaar card is mandatory to receive the services provided by the government. Hence Aadhaar has become mandatory. A bench of the Supreme Court comprising of 5 members including Chief Justice Dipak Mishra, Khanvalkar, Chikri, have given a similar verdict. Justice Chikri had read the 40 page verdict first and after the judgment it was announced that Aadhaar was indeed necessary to avail government services.
Of late the most talked about government mandated thing happens to be Aadhaar. It was said that Aadhaar will be a unique one and that even when signatures can be forged, the Aadhaar number cannot be forged, and that procurement of Aadhaar number by private firms is against the law, besides also mandating linking of Aadhaar with PAN number.
However, the bench has
also added that it was not mandatory to link bank account number to Aadhaar
numbers, and also mobile numbers with Aadhaar numbers. Besides since education
was the right of every citizen it was not a mandate to use Aadhaar for NEET or
CBSE exams as well.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal