Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump told the United Nations General Assembly that Iran's leaders "sow chaos, death and destruction." As per report it was stated that the president had nice things to say about another country. Near the end of his talk, Trump said that India, for example, is "a free society over a billion people, successfully lifting countless millions out of poverty and into the middle class."
Meanwhile less than two hours later, Bloomberg News reported that India isn't planning to buy any crude oil from Iran in November, costing Tehran a major customer as U.S. sanctions take effect. As per report the president also told the assembled heads of state and diplomats that, "The United States is the world's largest giver in the world, by far, of foreign aid”.
Accordingly they will examine what is working, what
is not working, and whether the countries who receive our dollars and our
protection also have our interests at heart. Moreover it wasn't clear whether
Trump's praise of India was directly related to its cutting off Iranian oil,
though U.S. officials have been pushing allies to wean themselves from Iranian
Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone? According to sources as polls are due in December in Telangana, election fever seems to have gripped KCR. Meanwhile in order to win the elections, CM KCR has performed a special Yagam. Recently KCR and wife Shobha have performed Raja Shyamala Chandi Homam at KCR's Erravelli farmhouse yesterday and it is learnt that the Raja Syamala Chandi Homam is performed for victory.
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh