According to sources days after waging a revolt against Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) party leadership for denying the party ticket for her, sitting MLA (former) from Warangal East, Konda Surekha yesterday quit the party and had joined the Congress after meeting party President Rahul Gandhi. Meanwhile Surekha, MLC Konda Muralidhar Rao and former Adilabad MP Rathod Ramesh, who had recently quit the TRS to join the Congress, met Rahul Gandhi, along with Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) Chief Uttam Kumar Reddy and former TPCC Chief Ponnala Lakshmaiah yesterday.
Meanwhile in a last resort to reach out to caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) and caretaker IT minister K Taraka Rama Rao (KTR), she had asked for an explanation from the TRS leadership on the reason for being denied the ticket while speaking at a press conference in Hyderabad yesterday.
Moreover she warned "KTR said that he would retire
from politics if TRS loses in the upcoming elections and he should be
ready for that because the TRS would not return to power in Telangana”.
Furthermore when late YS Rajasekhara Reddy served as the Chief Minister,
Surekha worked as the Women and Child Welfare Minister. In 2011, she joined the
YSR Congress party in support of the party Chief YE Jaganmohan Reddy.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370