Accordingly actor turned Politician and former Congress Member of Parliament Ramya who is the chief of Congress’ social media and digital communications had tweeted a photo shopped photograph of PM Modi painting “chor” on his wax statue with a hash tag “Chor PM Chup Hai”. Gomtinagar Police station has booked Ramya under Section 67 of The Information Technology (Amendment) Act and sedition (Section 124A) of the Indian Penal Code based on a complaint filed by a Lucknow based lawyer Syed Rizwan Ahmad on Tuesday.
Meanwhile in a tweet, the lawyer posted a photograph of the FIR acknowledgement and stated that the PM’s legal team should be more active. Furthermore he added, “Twitter friend and he had initiated the legal proceedings as you (PM Modi) are the country’s Prime Minister and not of any specific group.”
Moreover he claimed he made the police complaint
after she refused to remove the post and further argued that this was an attack
on the Indian Republic and the PM. Hence he also claimed he had “nothing to do
with BJP/RSS”. Accordingly he also urged people to support one Vibhor Anand,
who is raising funds on a crowd funding platform Vibhor Anand who wants to file
Rs 10,000 crore civil defamation suit against Ramya for the same tweet.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7