Accordingly actor turned Politician and former Congress Member of Parliament Ramya who is the chief of Congress’ social media and digital communications had tweeted a photo shopped photograph of PM Modi painting “chor” on his wax statue with a hash tag “Chor PM Chup Hai”. Gomtinagar Police station has booked Ramya under Section 67 of The Information Technology (Amendment) Act and sedition (Section 124A) of the Indian Penal Code based on a complaint filed by a Lucknow based lawyer Syed Rizwan Ahmad on Tuesday.
Meanwhile in a tweet, the lawyer posted a photograph of the FIR acknowledgement and stated that the PM’s legal team should be more active. Furthermore he added, “Twitter friend and he had initiated the legal proceedings as you (PM Modi) are the country’s Prime Minister and not of any specific group.”
Moreover he claimed he made the police complaint
after she refused to remove the post and further argued that this was an attack
on the Indian Republic and the PM. Hence he also claimed he had “nothing to do
with BJP/RSS”. Accordingly he also urged people to support one Vibhor Anand,
who is raising funds on a crowd funding platform Vibhor Anand who wants to file
Rs 10,000 crore civil defamation suit against Ramya for the same tweet.
Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations Reportedly after launching an offensive against the Congress, Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh on Thursday accused it of internationalizing the Kashmir issue and reiterated that it is an internal matter. When addressing a poll rally ahead of assembly elections on October 21, the BJP leader brought up a meeting between Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn with representatives
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17