Accordingly actor turned Politician and former Congress Member of Parliament Ramya who is the chief of Congress’ social media and digital communications had tweeted a photo shopped photograph of PM Modi painting “chor” on his wax statue with a hash tag “Chor PM Chup Hai”. Gomtinagar Police station has booked Ramya under Section 67 of The Information Technology (Amendment) Act and sedition (Section 124A) of the Indian Penal Code based on a complaint filed by a Lucknow based lawyer Syed Rizwan Ahmad on Tuesday.
Meanwhile in a tweet, the lawyer posted a photograph of the FIR acknowledgement and stated that the PM’s legal team should be more active. Furthermore he added, “Twitter friend and he had initiated the legal proceedings as you (PM Modi) are the country’s Prime Minister and not of any specific group.”
Moreover he claimed he made the police complaint
after she refused to remove the post and further argued that this was an attack
on the Indian Republic and the PM. Hence he also claimed he had “nothing to do
with BJP/RSS”. Accordingly he also urged people to support one Vibhor Anand,
who is raising funds on a crowd funding platform Vibhor Anand who wants to file
Rs 10,000 crore civil defamation suit against Ramya for the same tweet.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam