Chennai sources made a statement that DMK President MK Stalin has been admitted to the Apollo Hospitals in Chennai for a minor surgical procedure. Meanwhile the newly appointed party chief was brought to the hospital on Wednesday night. As per report issued by the hospital on Greams road, Stalin's surgical procedure was for the removal of a cyst from his right thigh.
Hospital statement said he will be discharged on Thursday afternoon from the hospital. Furthermore the DMK President's sister Selvi also accompanied him along with Stalin to the hospital. Meanwhile TR Baalu, Principal Secretary of the DMK has said that the 65 year old party chief felt discomfort in his home around 11.45 pm on Wednesday and was taken to Apollo hospital.
Baalu said “There is nothing critical and as he was continuously involved
in party works, he did not go for medical check-ups for the past two months. Further
the doctors have examined Stalin and he will be in rest for one or two days. Accordingly Stalin took over as the Party
president on August 28.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370