DMK Leader MK Stalin had an operation on his right leg, and yesterday he had returned back home after the surgery after his discharge. Recently after the sudden demise of former DMK chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi last month, his son MK Stalin was elected as the new chief of DMK party, and since then he had been actively involved in managing the party.
In such a scenario, yesterday Stalin had health deterioration, and was later immediately sent to Apollo hospital in Thousand lights area. Due to Kidney related issues he was admitted, was the initial intimations from the hospital and following it he was given continuous treatment at the hospital.
In such a scenario the hospital had
given a press release announcing that a minor surgery was conducted on Stalin's
right leg, and now since he had recovered well post the surgery he has been discharged
back home. MDMK leader Vaiko had met Stalin yesterday and inquired on his
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal