According to sources, BJP National President Amit Shah has taken the fight against Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu very personally. As per the report, it is said that Amit Shah is uniting all the parties in Andhra Pradesh against Chandrababu Naidu to ensure that TDP doesn't win in the 2019 elections in the state. Meanwhile, it said that the decision on the list of candidates in parties like YSRCP, BJP, and Jana Sena, depending on caste calculations, will also be taken once the BJP High Command gives nod to them.
Recently it looks like the Opposition in Andhra Pradesh is united to fight for a common goal defeating Chandrababu. Amit Shah is said to have mentioned to party members said "Our goal is to retain 4 seats we have in AP. So, even if we win 5 seats, it is a victory for BJP, but, a bigger win will be to defeat Naidu in the politically".
Meanwhile, BJP is looking at more charged allegations against Chandrababu Naidu in the coming days. Furthermore, BJP MP GVL Narasimha Rao will go all guns blazing against TDP and Naidu and it looks like Chandrababu will be the One Man Army fighting against a United Opposition in Andhra Pradesh.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike