According to sources, BJP National President Amit Shah has taken the fight against Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu very personally. As per the report, it is said that Amit Shah is uniting all the parties in Andhra Pradesh against Chandrababu Naidu to ensure that TDP doesn't win in the 2019 elections in the state. Meanwhile, it said that the decision on the list of candidates in parties like YSRCP, BJP, and Jana Sena, depending on caste calculations, will also be taken once the BJP High Command gives nod to them.
Recently it looks like the Opposition in Andhra Pradesh is united to fight for a common goal defeating Chandrababu. Amit Shah is said to have mentioned to party members said "Our goal is to retain 4 seats we have in AP. So, even if we win 5 seats, it is a victory for BJP, but, a bigger win will be to defeat Naidu in the politically".
Meanwhile, BJP is looking at more charged allegations against Chandrababu Naidu in the coming days. Furthermore, BJP MP GVL Narasimha Rao will go all guns blazing against TDP and Naidu and it looks like Chandrababu will be the One Man Army fighting against a United Opposition in Andhra Pradesh.
Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI! The union government has removed special director of CBI Rakesh Asthana, just within a week of removal of his chief Alok Verma that was followed by his offering of fire services chief role and his subsequent resignation from police services.
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker