Hyderabad sources made a statement that caretaker IT minister and Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leader K Taraka Rama Rao (KTR) said that the cumulative budget of all the Southern States would not be able to fund the election promises being given by the Congress leaders.
As per report previously in the day, leaders of the Arya Vaishya community from Kamareddy and Ellareddy constituencies joined the TRS in presence of KTR at Telangana Bhavan here. Meanwhile, when speaking on the occasion, KTR said that the Telugu Desam Party (TDP), which was formed as an anti-congress party, turned out to be a mere extension of the Congress.
Furthermore, after adding that Telangana Jana Samithi (TJS) Chief Prof. Kodandaram was acting like a Congress member, he remarked that Kodandaram was now joining hands with the parties that were responsible for the deaths of several martyrs. He said if Congress is voted to power, the party leaders would report to their Delhi bosses instead of serving the people of the State, he remarked.
GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28 Accordingly budget airline GoAir said it would operate three direct weekly flights between Kannur in Kerala and Muscat from February 28. Reports stated that Muscat is currently the airport's third international destination. Meanwhile the airline said in a statement bookings for the flight are open with immediate effect with a "one-way fare (all inclusive) starting Rs 4,999".
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article