Hyderabad sources made a statement that caretaker IT minister and Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leader K Taraka Rama Rao (KTR) said that the cumulative budget of all the Southern States would not be able to fund the election promises being given by the Congress leaders.
As per report previously in the day, leaders of the Arya Vaishya community from Kamareddy and Ellareddy constituencies joined the TRS in presence of KTR at Telangana Bhavan here. Meanwhile, when speaking on the occasion, KTR said that the Telugu Desam Party (TDP), which was formed as an anti-congress party, turned out to be a mere extension of the Congress.
Furthermore, after adding that Telangana Jana Samithi (TJS) Chief Prof. Kodandaram was acting like a Congress member, he remarked that Kodandaram was now joining hands with the parties that were responsible for the deaths of several martyrs. He said if Congress is voted to power, the party leaders would report to their Delhi bosses instead of serving the people of the State, he remarked.
UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya In the view of verdict by supreme court on disputed land case of Ram Janambhoomi-Babri masjid, the administration has cancelled leaves of field officers in Uttar Pradesh, police and administration officers of all 75 districts were ordered to maintain law and order situation in the state. Additional chief secretary of Uttar Pradesh has issued a government order regarding cancellation of leaves to all field officers in the state, they were directed not to leave the district headquarters till
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case
- SC concludes hearing in Ayodhya land dispute case
- Giving all public sector banks a "lifeline" is today her primary duty: Nirmala Sitharaman
- PM Modi called opposition parties 'shameless' during campaigning for Maharashtra Assembly polls
- Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati?
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday