According to sources a Jet Airways Hyderabad to Indore flight with 96 passengers and 7 crew members on board had to make an emergency landing at the destination airport, where all the passengers and crew are safe.
A Jet Airways spokesperson told “The Jet Airways’ flight, 9W 955 from Hyderabad to Indore made an emergency landing at Indore. Meanwhile, the Boeing 737 aircraft with 96 guests and 7 crew landed safely and all were successfully deplaned and the airline has informed the authorities of the event and Jet Airways’ engineering teams are inspecting the aircraft".
Furthermore, sources told that the airplane developed engine problems while it was landing and hence could not make a normal one. Reports added that this snag took place when the flight was at 36,000 feet. Moreover, the report adds that the Boeing flight had two engines and one of them stopped working. Further, most of such twin engines flight can land safely on one engine and the snag-hit engine is usually switched off and landing at the nearest airport is advised. Accordingly, luckily, the Hyderabad-Indore flight was close to its destination airport and made an emergency landing there.
Moreover, Civil Aviation Minister Suresh Prabhu had ordered the Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) to prepare a comprehensive safety audit plan including safety parameters on all airlines, airports, flying training schools, and maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) facility immediately.
Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish Aurangabad sources stated that after ordering 'paneer' dishes from the restaurant discovery and food delivery platform, Zomato, an Aurangabad resident on Friday found fibre in his food. Sachin Jamdare said "I ordered paneer chilly, paneer masala, etc for my children. When we started eating, my daughter told me the paneer was very hard and her teeth hurt while chewing it. When I tasted it, I found fiber”.
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls