According to sources Congress leader Vijayashanthi has claimed that K Chandrasekhar Rao has suspended her from TRS Party, so that it would politically help his son KT Rama Rao and daughter Kavitha to grow.meanwhile when speaking to the media, Vijayashanthi said, "As and when Congress party announced that it is starting the process of bifurcation of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh, KCR had suspended her overnight. She tried to reach him but in vain, and then Congress party invited and offered her Medak ticket as she knew she would lose the polls."
Moreover she added that post the 2014 elections, she underwent a surgery and it took two years for her to recover. Vijayashanthi once again clarified that she doesn't want to contest the elections but will campaign for the Congress party in all the 400 odd mandals in Telangana.
Furthermore after mocking KCR, Vijayashanti said, "A person who could
not convince other parties and form federal front, how can we believe that the
Congress party had bowed down to him. Hence TRS party promised that it would
emerge with Congress if the statehood is granted. She stood by her promise but
KCR took 'U' turn."
India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital New Delhi sources stated that when Xi Jinping flew from Chennai to Kathmandu on Saturday, he became the first Chinese President to visit Nepal in 23 years. Earlier on Sunday, he rounded up the trip by signing as many as 20 agreements with Nepalese Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli, including the building
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach