Accordingly after Rajinikanth and Kamal Hassan, will Vijay be the next entrant to the actor turned politician club? Recently at the audio launch of AR Murugadoss’s Sarkar, which was held at Sairam Engineering College in Chennai on Tuesday, Vijay not only made a statement that could hint at his political entry but even gave an elaborate speech, much to the surprise of his fans.
Meanwhile when the anchor asked Vijay if he would be seen playing the role of a chief minister in the film, he gave a negative response. Furthermore when another question soon followed on whether he had plans to become a real life CM, Vijay replied with a politically laced statement that may hint at his possible entry into politics. He replied tacitly “If he becomes the Chief Minister, then he won’t just act like one, but will do his job with sincerity”.
Moreover the actor also
said that if he did become the CM in the future, he would want to root out
corruption in the state. Further while many have interpreted his statement as a
hint at political entry, an analyst told TNM that Vijay was criticizing
Rajinikanth and Kamal Hassan who were into cinema and politics at the same
time, dedicating their complete time to neither. Moreover after comparing Sarkar to
his previous hit Mersal, Vijay said, “While Mersal had a bit of
politics in it, the politics in Sarkar will be ‘mersal’ (superb).”
Also while concluding his speech, the actor said, “If the leader is just, the
government will flourish. But it just takes time.”
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code