As per report five days after the Supreme Court ruled that women will be allowed to enter the Sabarimala temple, the RSS made its stance on the issue clear. Meanwhile the RSS called the Kerala government's move to not file a review petition on the Supreme Court order allowing women of all ages to enter the Sabarimala temple as "unfortunate" and called upon all the stakeholders to come together to address the issue.
RSS General Secretary Suresh Bhaiyyaji Joshi said in a statement "In the case of Sabarimala Devasthanam, it is an issue of a local temple tradition and faith, to which sentiments of millions of devotees, including women, are attached as these sentiments of the devotees cannot be ignored while considering the judgment". He added "The Kerala government has taken steps to implement the judgment with immediate effect without taking the sentiments of the devotees into consideration".
He said after the Supreme Court ruling, Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi
Vijayan had said that the state government will not file a review petition on
the Supreme Court order allowing women of all ages to enter the Sabarimala
temple, “Being a law-abiding state, we have to go by the SC verdict and take
the steps necessary to implement the same".
Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail? Reportedly Sasikala and Ilavarasi had a corridor to themselves in the Bengaluru Central Prison when they were lodged there in 2017 and they had free movement inside the prison and they met visitors for several hours at a time, completely against the prison rules. Meanwhile these were allegations made by IPS officer Roopa in mid-2017, and the one man commission that was constituted to probe her claims has vindicated her.
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates