As per report with 37% share of the global outsourcing, the Indian IT industry revenue is set to touch $167 billion for fiscal 2018-19, said its apex body Nasscom on Thursday. Accordingly Nasscom Vice Chairman Keshav R. Murugesh at its strategic summit in Bengaluru said "The Indian IT and Business Process Management (BPM) industry revenue, including exports is set to growth nearly 8% annually to $167 billion for 2018-19 from $154 billion in fiscal 2017-18”.
Meanwhile Murugesh said the back office segment (BPM) has the largest base in the world, generating $32.5 billion revenue with 1.2 million (12 lakh) employees across the country. He added "The focus is on intelligent operations process and domain expertise combined with digital technology. Hence the digital is the key area for clients and service providers while companies eye strategic acquisitions".
He also added "The essential requisite for any
firm is to understand how digital technology from chat bots to analytics can
provide a real time picture of customer interactions and provide customer
satisfaction. Moreover the rise of RPA has also brought a host of opportunities
to both organizations and individuals". Further with 17,000 firms across
the country, the industry offers a range of services, having built skills and
capabilities to address new and developing customer demands.
E-Commerce Firms growth in peak this festive season As per report with major e-commerce festive season sales coming to a close, the industry has generated sales of around Rs 15,000 crore ($2.3 billion), according to RedSeer Consulting’s estimates. Meanwhile this is a 64% growth over last year, where e-commerce companies clocked sales worth $1.4 billion.
- Sensor based Smart Traffic Signals to be installed in Bengaluru
- Will Gajwel people make KCR win?
- Cracking Coconut before performing Navaratri Pooja is auspicious
- Navaratri Celebrations in Tamilnadu
- Rituals to be followed during Saraswati Pooja
- Know about Saraswati Pooja and its Importance
- Man throws acid on lady!
- Leena complains on Susi!
- Woman kicks 16 year old!
- Tension prevails in Sabarimala!
- Mysuru getting ready for Dussehra this Friday
- Pawan's fresh statement to be a political weapon for TDP in AP
- Will TRS Party defeat TDP?
- TRS Party released Manifesto for upcoming Telangana Elections
- Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump