Accordingly App based ride share cap operator Uber is planning to launch a new feature where their drivers won’t be able to see the mobile numbers of the passengers they are picking up and the passengers in turn won’t know the number from which the driver is calling them. Meanwhile the call will be internalized at Uber and only some other number may show up on their mobile screens. Uber terms this ‘2-side call anonymization’.
Furthermore as per report the company says this move is being proposed after seeing the preferences and feedback from both their customers and drivers. Moreover Uber has this arrangement already working in a couple of countries like Australia and South Africa. Further when addressing the media, Uber’s President for South Asia, Pradeep Parameswaran has also indicated that Uber plans to expand its operations in India beyond the 31 cities where it currently operates.
Moreover when questioned on the impact of the high
fuel prices on Uber’s fares, Parameswaran has responded by saying the company
has the option to increase the tariffs but they do their own data analysis
based on which they take these key decisions. Hence this led to his mentioning
that the long-term solution is to shift to electric vehicles as soon as
possible and Uber has already chosen Mahindra & Mahindra for this purpose
and they plan to launch electric cars soon, which will be offered to run as
Why Women's entry restricted in Sabarimala Temple? According to sources it is a historic day in Sabarimala temple as it has opened its door to women of all ages to enter the shrine after the controversial Supreme Court verdict on September 28. Meanwhile amid growing protests and commotion, young women devotees are attempting to climb the steps of the temple. Accordingly a number of policemen have been deployed at the temple to allow safe passage for women devotees.
- WCC filed a writ petition in Kerala HC against Sexual Harassment
- Various forms of Goddess Durga
- Facts about Goddess Durga
- Why do we worship Hindu Goddess during Navaratri?
- How Durga can be embodied by women today?
- Indian Cricketer Mohammed Shami's wife joined Congress
- Central Deputy Minister resigns!
- Kohli changes BCCI rules!
- Monsoons to start soon?
- Sabarimala protest area becomes warzone!
- Tamilnadu Fishermen shocked on Sri Lanka's verdict
- Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto