It is said that when the universe was non-existent and there was darkness everywhere, Ma Kushmanda produced this “little cosmic egg” with her smile. The universe was then filled with light. It is believed that she is the source of all the energy in the universe. Further, it is also believed that she lives in the core of the Sun and thus provides energy to all the beings. She is believed to provide direction to Surya, the Sun God.
After creating the Universe, Ma Kushmanda created the first beings. These were three supreme goddesses. With her left eye, she created a terrorizing form and named her Mahakali. From her center eye (on her forehead), she created another ferocious form and named her Mahalakshmi. From her right eye, came an extremely benevolent and smiling form, which she named Mahasaraswati.
From the body of Mahakali,
a male and a female took birth. The male had five heads and ten arms. He was
named as Shiva. The female
had one head and four arms. Her name was kept Saraswati.
Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam Manipur sources stated that after ending decades long rivalry, SP patriarch Mulayam Singh Yadav and Mayawati shared dais at an election rally here with the BSP President describing the SP patron as a "real leader" of the backwards, unlike Prime Minister Narendra Modi whom she dubbed as "farzi".
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls
- Will TDP have advantage over YSRCP for the big day?
- Will Rajinikanth political entry coincide with next Assembly polls?
- Should people's grievances & issues also wait till AP results are out?
- Will Jagan save the punters this time?
- Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!