While the falling of Sensex by 4600 points in the Mumbai Stock exchange itself is seen as a huge disaster, it has been said by economic experts that more economic disasters are still coming in the future.
Stock market experts have already given a heads up that there will be an economic storm in Dalal street in another six weeks, and added that Indian stock market has been very weak and resistant, and even simple things like Crude oil price rise, Dollar rate against Indian rupee, and corporate changes influence Indian stock market.
In the coming days it has been
expected that even huge issues might crop up in Indian economy, and the main
reasons behind these are expected to be the economic blockade imposed by USA on
Iran, the interim elections in US, that might impact India, and the Indian
state elections. As per economists, it has been expected that Indian stock
market might go up to 9900 Nifty, and Sensex might drop by 1200 points.
India's Top 15 Millionaires Daughters While a father-daughter bonding is always considered to be always special, here are few of the daughters of richest people of our country. While most of the daughters of millionaires choose to follow footsteps of their fathers and take over the business, some pursue higher education to build their own business empire. Let's take a look into 15 top millionaire Businessman dad - daughters.
- Will Power star react on Renu Desai's second marriage?
- Who is Pawan Kalyan's next targeted guy?
- Bryan Adams opens up about his relationship with Princess Diana
- INR Crash at an All-Time Low!
- Revanth Reddy complaints about KCR to EC
- Filmmaker RGV announced cash award for a video
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pens to PM for Titli relief measures
- Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri