While the falling of Sensex by 4600 points in the Mumbai Stock exchange itself is seen as a huge disaster, it has been said by economic experts that more economic disasters are still coming in the future.
Stock market experts have already given a heads up that there will be an economic storm in Dalal street in another six weeks, and added that Indian stock market has been very weak and resistant, and even simple things like Crude oil price rise, Dollar rate against Indian rupee, and corporate changes influence Indian stock market.
In the coming days it has been
expected that even huge issues might crop up in Indian economy, and the main
reasons behind these are expected to be the economic blockade imposed by USA on
Iran, the interim elections in US, that might impact India, and the Indian
state elections. As per economists, it has been expected that Indian stock
market might go up to 9900 Nifty, and Sensex might drop by 1200 points.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?