While there are a lot of problems happening in the world and people losing their lives due to various issues, a youngster leaving his life fighting for a mobile phone has come across as a shocker. Bindapur is an area located in Dwaraka near Delhi, Ranbir Singh resides in this area, and his17 year old son Gulshan is studying in a private college, in his first year of graduation.
He often fights with his sister, and even on last Saturday the siblings had a fight over a cell phone on who must use it, and both had been dragging the mobile phone towards each other, and Gulshan took the mobile phone and broke it. When their parents thought that Gulshan who went out after the mobile broke will return home, he never came and he was later found dead at their doorstep, shot dead.
However it was declared that he was
dead when brought to the hospital itself. It was later identified that
Gulshan had killed himself by shooting himself with a local gun, and this
being for a cell phone, has come across as a shocker.
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?