According to sources ace shuttler Saina Nehwal has confirmed her wedding date with badminton player Parupalli Kashyap. Mean the duo will get married on December 16 this year, as that is the only day in Saina’s calendar when she will be free from her otherwise hectic training schedule. Furthermore when speaking to a leading magazine Saina said that she will be occupied with Premier Badminton League December 20 onward, soon after which the Tokyo Games qualifiers will begin. “So this was the only date that we had to get married".
Recently Saina talked about her and Parupalli’s decade long relationship and their journey until deciding to get married. Meanwhile the duo started travelling for bigger tours around 2007-08, which meant that they trained together, played tournaments together and with time, started paying more attention to each other’s game. Saina said “In the competitive world that we live in, it’s difficult to get close to someone, but somehow we both found it easy to talk to each other and about our matches".
Moreover Saina also shared that she and Puarpalli
help each other with their games and push each other. Furthermore, he is
getting into coaching, so he helps her with her game as well. Moreover a source
had revealed that Sania and Parupalli would be getting married in December.
Accordingly it would be a private ceremony with about 100 people attending and
that December 21 was set aside for a reception and a bigger celebration.
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?