According to sources Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk and Facebook Founder-CEO Mark Zuckerberg both are super famous and blue eyed boys of Silicon Valley. Accordingly Musk, the man behind several successful ventures PayPal, Tesla Motors, SpaceX and SolarCity, each of which has sent shock waves throughout businesses and industry. Meanwhile he has been doing things that do "jeopardize that objective". The August 7 tweet about taking Tesla "private" that misled his investors, and then reversing gear after few days to stay public, did more harm than good.
Moreover when coming under pressure from his lawyers and investors of Tesla, the tech billionaire on September 29 agreed to step down as Tesla chairman for three years and paid a $20 million fine, in a deal with the US stock market regulatory authority, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), to resolve securities fraud charges. Zuckerberg's approach towards monetization and making profit at any cost, has started hurting Facebook, both externally and internally.
Furthermore both Musk and Zuckerberg are bright,
young entrepreneurs. Meanwhile their goal should be and remain to ensure their
platforms enrich people's lives, especially in developing and under developed
countries. Moreover as their contemporaries Apple's Tim Cook, Microsoft's Satya
Nadella, Google's Sundar Pichai and Amazon's Jeff Bezos plan for a tech-driven
future without tantrums, the duo must also listen to what their customers and
Abhinandan, No longer in Kashmir The Indian Air Force transferred Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman due to security reasons from Srinagar airbase to another airbase in Western sector in Pakistan border. Only post few tests a decision will be made on whether Abhinandan can fly fighter jet.
- Sri Lanka bans WhatsApp, Facebook
- BBMP drawn out contingency plans ahead of monsoons
- TRS know conducting Elections but not Student Exams!
- Pinarayi hits out Modis speech on Sabarimala issue
- PM offered of all possible help & assistance to Sri Lanka after Easter blast
- MK Stalin to devise strategy for 4 Assembly by-elections scheduled on May 19
- World's smallest baby boy weighing as an apple, ready for outside world
- Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons?
- When is Telangana Local Body polling planned?
- Azim Premji History Maker Chairman of Wipro Limited
- Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face