According to sources it is being speculated that Telangana caretaker chief minister and TRS Supreme K Chandrasekhar Rao will lend final touches to the party's election manifesto after the Dasara festival. Meanwhile it is learnt that KCR had met key party leaders on Sunday to this effect.
Meanwhile the TRS manifesto committee headed by senior party leader and Rajya Sabha member K Keshav Rao, had already met earlier to prepare a draft of the manifesto. Keshav Rao has been interacting with various groups to factor their suggestions to the extent possible before the manifesto is given a final shape. Reports added some of the key points which came up for discussion during the course of the meeting are said to be unemployment allowance for youth, implementation of welfare schemes on the ground, an increase in pensions of widows, the aged and the disabled, 2 bedroom flats, 3 acres land for Dalits.
Moreover it is believed that KCR is keen on early
completion of the final draft of the manifesto in view of the poll schedule
having been announced by the election Commission. Furthermore it is therefore
likely that the TRS may come out with its manifesto soon
after Dasara and may have some big ticket promises for the people of
the youngest state of the country.
Why Women's entry restricted in Sabarimala Temple? According to sources it is a historic day in Sabarimala temple as it has opened its door to women of all ages to enter the shrine after the controversial Supreme Court verdict on September 28. Meanwhile amid growing protests and commotion, young women devotees are attempting to climb the steps of the temple. Accordingly a number of policemen have been deployed at the temple to allow safe passage for women devotees.
- WCC filed a writ petition in Kerala HC against Sexual Harassment
- Various forms of Goddess Durga
- Facts about Goddess Durga
- Why do we worship Hindu Goddess during Navaratri?
- How Durga can be embodied by women today?
- Indian Cricketer Mohammed Shami's wife joined Congress
- Central Deputy Minister resigns!
- Kohli changes BCCI rules!
- Monsoons to start soon?
- Sabarimala protest area becomes warzone!
- Tamilnadu Fishermen shocked on Sri Lanka's verdict
- Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto