Hyderabad sources reported that the leaders of the Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee are gearing up to kick start their full-fledged election campaign for the upcoming Assembly polls in the state. Meanwhile as part of the Congress's first phase of election campaign, the top brass of Congress leadership will tour across six districts until November 2 starting October 10.
As per report the Congress leaders sounded the poll bugle at Jogulamba temple in Alampoor constituency on October 4. Meanwhile the comprehensive electioneering campaign would begin from Kothakota in Devarakadra constituency, where the Congress leaders will reach by a special helicopter, at around 10 am on October 10. Furthermore the campaign would then move to the united Nalgonda and Khammam districts over the next week before returning to the campaign in Khammam on October 21 and 22. Hence after a brief break on October 23 and 24, the Congress leaders would tour all the constituencies in Adilabad and Karimnagar districts between October 24 and November 2.
Moreover the TPCC intends to cover these districts
before the nomination process starts on November 12. He suggested "The
party workers should get ready to participate in the election campaign with an
aim to cast an end to the Telangana Rashtra Samithi's (TRS) autocratic rule and
to free people from the dictatorship into making a people's government to
ensure the Congress leaders reach every house in the State as part of the
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?