With actor turned politician Karunas applying for anticipatory bail, it will be known today if the actor will get bail or not. The Nungambakkam police had earlier arrested him on charges of making derogatory remarks on the Tamilnadu police and the Chief Minister. Secondly, he was arrested for protesting in Chepaul by Triplicane police.
In both these cases, Karunas was given a conditional bail, and Karunas was also released from, Vellore Prison. Police had recently received information that Karunas was involved in breaking the car glass of the leader of Devar Peravai on eve of the 302nd birth anniversary of Pulidevan at Puliyangudi.
When police went to arrest him, his house was locked. Karunas had been admitted in hospital early morning and was getting treatment at ICU, but now has been shifted to normal ward. He had sought anticipatory bail in this case, and it will know today if he will get bail in this case also or not.
Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad! Rakhi Dutta of Kerala had her father diagnosed with a very dangerous liver issue, which could even kill him and he was struggling for life and the 19 year old girl had taken all the measures and efforts to give her father the best treatment.
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls
- Will TDP have advantage over YSRCP for the big day?
- Will Rajinikanth political entry coincide with next Assembly polls?
- Should people's grievances & issues also wait till AP results are out?
- Will Jagan save the punters this time?
- Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!