With actor turned politician Karunas applying for anticipatory bail, it will be known today if the actor will get bail or not. The Nungambakkam police had earlier arrested him on charges of making derogatory remarks on the Tamilnadu police and the Chief Minister. Secondly, he was arrested for protesting in Chepaul by Triplicane police.
In both these cases, Karunas was given a conditional bail, and Karunas was also released from, Vellore Prison. Police had recently received information that Karunas was involved in breaking the car glass of the leader of Devar Peravai on eve of the 302nd birth anniversary of Pulidevan at Puliyangudi.
When police went to arrest him, his house was locked. Karunas had been admitted in hospital early morning and was getting treatment at ICU, but now has been shifted to normal ward. He had sought anticipatory bail in this case, and it will know today if he will get bail in this case also or not.
Why Women's entry restricted in Sabarimala Temple? According to sources it is a historic day in Sabarimala temple as it has opened its door to women of all ages to enter the shrine after the controversial Supreme Court verdict on September 28. Meanwhile amid growing protests and commotion, young women devotees are attempting to climb the steps of the temple. Accordingly a number of policemen have been deployed at the temple to allow safe passage for women devotees.
- WCC filed a writ petition in Kerala HC against Sexual Harassment
- Various forms of Goddess Durga
- Facts about Goddess Durga
- Why do we worship Hindu Goddess during Navaratri?
- How Durga can be embodied by women today?
- Indian Cricketer Mohammed Shami's wife joined Congress
- Central Deputy Minister resigns!
- Kohli changes BCCI rules!
- Monsoons to start soon?
- Sabarimala protest area becomes warzone!
- Tamilnadu Fishermen shocked on Sri Lanka's verdict
- Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto