It has come out in the open on how much former Indian cricketer Sreesanth earns per week in the current season of Hindi Bigg boss. In the season 12 of Big boss hosted by Bollywood actor Salman Khan, which has been going on with fights, controversies, and sensational stuff, cricketer Sreesanth has been one of the major contestants.
Immediately as he entered the house, he had an argument with another contestant named SOmy Khan, and he had threatened that he will exit the house, but however, there are questions on why he has not exited so far.
Now it has been revealed that he is the one who is receiving most pay package among all contestants. Sreesanth has been paid more than 50 lakhs reportedly per week itself, and it has been said that since the TV CHannel had explained to him that he is the one paid highest, he did not exit the show, as exiting half way would lead to a penalty of 50 lakhs as well.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding