It has come out in the open on how much former Indian cricketer Sreesanth earns per week in the current season of Hindi Bigg boss. In the season 12 of Big boss hosted by Bollywood actor Salman Khan, which has been going on with fights, controversies, and sensational stuff, cricketer Sreesanth has been one of the major contestants.
Immediately as he entered the house, he had an argument with another contestant named SOmy Khan, and he had threatened that he will exit the house, but however, there are questions on why he has not exited so far.
Now it has been revealed that he is the one who is receiving most pay package among all contestants. Sreesanth has been paid more than 50 lakhs reportedly per week itself, and it has been said that since the TV CHannel had explained to him that he is the one paid highest, he did not exit the show, as exiting half way would lead to a penalty of 50 lakhs as well.
Rahul Gandhi as PM proposal kicked up storm Chennai sources stated that the 'Rahul for Prime Minister' proposal from DMK chief MK Stalin has kicked up a storm all around, besides triggering a bombshell of a recall from the inimitable Dr Subramanian Swamy. Meanwhile the former Law Minister tweeted on Monday "He do not know why some parties want to declare Rahul Gandhi as next PM as self confessed in writing that he is British citizen
- City in Northern China banned Christmas sales & decorations to keep city clean
- Flight operations disrupted due to Cyclone Phethai in Coastal AP
- Court notices to Ratan Tata in a defamation complaint by Wadia Chairman
- Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak
- KCR planning something big against Naidu politically
- Despite promises, the intention to arrest Mallya!