Andhra Pradesh sources stated that even as Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan claims to not be aligned to any caste and the 2019 elections seem to be establishing a clear picture to the people as he banks on the Kapu vote bank in the East Godavari district. Sources say that Jana Sena will contest from all the 19 MLA seats in the district which is dominated by Kapus. Meanwhile the message has been communicated to Jana Sena leaders in the district, Pawan may make an announcement on October 15 at the Praja Porata Yatra near Dowleswaram Barrage.
Furthermore it is pertinent to note that Pawan's brother and former MP Chiranjeevi too won four seats for Praja Rajyam to the Assembly in 2009 from this district. Moreover the word is out that Pawan has directed local leaders to have special focus on the four assembly constituencies, from which the Praja Rajyam Party won. Moreover as plans to grow Jana Sena in Kapu dominant region soar, it is evident that Jana Sena might eat into TDP's Kapu vote bank in the district.
Presently rumors are rife that Pawan is ensuring
that there is massive crowd turnout for the October 15th meeting. Moreover it
is said that he wants to send out a very strong message from the Kapu
stronghold. In actions, Pawan's 'no-caste' preference tag is turning out to be
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue