Andhra Pradesh sources stated that even as Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan claims to not be aligned to any caste and the 2019 elections seem to be establishing a clear picture to the people as he banks on the Kapu vote bank in the East Godavari district. Sources say that Jana Sena will contest from all the 19 MLA seats in the district which is dominated by Kapus. Meanwhile the message has been communicated to Jana Sena leaders in the district, Pawan may make an announcement on October 15 at the Praja Porata Yatra near Dowleswaram Barrage.
Furthermore it is pertinent to note that Pawan's brother and former MP Chiranjeevi too won four seats for Praja Rajyam to the Assembly in 2009 from this district. Moreover the word is out that Pawan has directed local leaders to have special focus on the four assembly constituencies, from which the Praja Rajyam Party won. Moreover as plans to grow Jana Sena in Kapu dominant region soar, it is evident that Jana Sena might eat into TDP's Kapu vote bank in the district.
Presently rumors are rife that Pawan is ensuring
that there is massive crowd turnout for the October 15th meeting. Moreover it
is said that he wants to send out a very strong message from the Kapu
stronghold. In actions, Pawan's 'no-caste' preference tag is turning out to be
Do you know who TDPs Star Campaigner is? According to sources amid rising speculations that Nandamuri and Nara families are growing closer by the day, if all goes well then Junior NTR could be Telugu Desam Party's star campaigner for Andhra Pradesh in the 2019 elections. Meanwhile what has sparked off this speculation is the presence of Nandamuri Balakrishna at the success event of Junior NTR's latest film Aravindha Sametha Veera Raghava.
- Army expedition is being organized by EME sailing Association
- K Chandrasekhar Rao held a brainstorming session with the first batch of 105 party candidates
- Nikki Haley poked at Donald Trump
- PM Modi donned the cap of the Indian National Army
- Trump accused Saudi Arabia for lying about killing of Jamal Khashoggi
- KTR slams Rahul Gandhi
- Khaki Uniforms for all Police women in Karnataka
- Why Pawan Kalyan is encouraging Kapu dominance in Janasena?
- Butterfly Park to be opened in Chennai
- #DeepVeer - Kabir Bedi wishes the Hot Couple
- Women should enter Sabarimala says Suriya's father
- Wrong Phone Call leads to marriage between 15 year old boy and 60 year old woman
- Is Kamal splitting DMK - Congress?
- BJP tryies to increase saffron footprint across India
- Rahul's Telangana tour became huge success