Andhra Pradesh sources stated that even as Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan claims to not be aligned to any caste and the 2019 elections seem to be establishing a clear picture to the people as he banks on the Kapu vote bank in the East Godavari district. Sources say that Jana Sena will contest from all the 19 MLA seats in the district which is dominated by Kapus. Meanwhile the message has been communicated to Jana Sena leaders in the district, Pawan may make an announcement on October 15 at the Praja Porata Yatra near Dowleswaram Barrage.
Furthermore it is pertinent to note that Pawan's brother and former MP Chiranjeevi too won four seats for Praja Rajyam to the Assembly in 2009 from this district. Moreover the word is out that Pawan has directed local leaders to have special focus on the four assembly constituencies, from which the Praja Rajyam Party won. Moreover as plans to grow Jana Sena in Kapu dominant region soar, it is evident that Jana Sena might eat into TDP's Kapu vote bank in the district.
Presently rumors are rife that Pawan is ensuring
that there is massive crowd turnout for the October 15th meeting. Moreover it
is said that he wants to send out a very strong message from the Kapu
stronghold. In actions, Pawan's 'no-caste' preference tag is turning out to be
UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya In the view of verdict by supreme court on disputed land case of Ram Janambhoomi-Babri masjid, the administration has cancelled leaves of field officers in Uttar Pradesh, police and administration officers of all 75 districts were ordered to maintain law and order situation in the state. Additional chief secretary of Uttar Pradesh has issued a government order regarding cancellation of leaves to all field officers in the state, they were directed not to leave the district headquarters till
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case
- SC concludes hearing in Ayodhya land dispute case
- Giving all public sector banks a "lifeline" is today her primary duty: Nirmala Sitharaman
- PM Modi called opposition parties 'shameless' during campaigning for Maharashtra Assembly polls
- Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati?
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday