Roshan Lal(65) resides in Patna, in Samashtipur area. He had been on the lookout for fixing a bride for his dearest son and finally fixed his marriage with Swapna who resides in the same locality. Swapna is 21 years old. and the marriage was fixed with the consent of both the families.
The marriage preparations were on in a grand scale, and both families started giving out invitations to everyone they knew, and the marriage, since it was scheduled on a Sunday had a huge turnout, and people arrived in large numbers, crowding the wedding hall.
However, as the bride was waiting with hopes, the bridegroom was missing and it was found that he had eloped with his lover. As both the families were clueless and were in huge shame with a heavy crowd arrived in the marriage hall, Roshan Lal asked her parents on what to do next.
Much to his shock, Swapna's parents wanted to save their honor and that the marriage should not be stopped and told him to marry their daughter. Roshan was shocked but finally the 65 years old married the 21-year-old, shocking the entire crowd.
Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing The mediation panel informed about one of the petitioner Sunni Waqf board seeking withdrawal of title suit, this move came after possible rift among members and FIR filed against its chairman. The Uttar Pradesh government is recommending to initiate a CBI inquiry against Sunni Waqf board chairman ZA Faruqi's alleged involvement in sale and purchase of land for board. He was provided security in view of threat to his life which he informed to Mediation committee, he allegedly change the advo
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case
- SC concludes hearing in Ayodhya land dispute case
- Giving all public sector banks a "lifeline" is today her primary duty: Nirmala Sitharaman
- PM Modi called opposition parties 'shameless' during campaigning for Maharashtra Assembly polls
- Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati?