BJP minister Nithin Gadkari has explained on the reason behind Prime Minister Narendra Modi's promise of 15 lakhs during the previous general elections. India is getting ready for its next Lok Sabha elections, and in such a scenario, Prime Minister Modi's false promise of 15 lakhs in accounts of all citizens which was made during the previous Lok Sabha elections has become a topic of concern.
He had said during his election campaign last time that if he was elected the prime minister and if BJP was made to win the elections, all the accounts of Indian citizens will be deposited with 15 lakhs, but it has already been 4 years since his rule, and there are no money deposited by the government in citizen's accounts.
In such a scenario Nithin Gadkari,
senior member of BJP has opened up on the false promise, that he has said that
initially BJP thought they won't win the elections and hence to win the
elections they made false promises, but now they came to rule, and now as
people question us on the 15 lakhs promises, we have to smile and leave, and
this speech of Gadkari has been trolled by Congress members.
Why Women's entry restricted in Sabarimala Temple? According to sources it is a historic day in Sabarimala temple as it has opened its door to women of all ages to enter the shrine after the controversial Supreme Court verdict on September 28. Meanwhile amid growing protests and commotion, young women devotees are attempting to climb the steps of the temple. Accordingly a number of policemen have been deployed at the temple to allow safe passage for women devotees.
- WCC filed a writ petition in Kerala HC against Sexual Harassment
- Various forms of Goddess Durga
- Facts about Goddess Durga
- Why do we worship Hindu Goddess during Navaratri?
- How Durga can be embodied by women today?
- Indian Cricketer Mohammed Shami's wife joined Congress
- Central Deputy Minister resigns!
- Kohli changes BCCI rules!
- Monsoons to start soon?
- Sabarimala protest area becomes warzone!
- Tamilnadu Fishermen shocked on Sri Lanka's verdict
- Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto