BJP minister Nithin Gadkari has explained on the reason behind Prime Minister Narendra Modi's promise of 15 lakhs during the previous general elections. India is getting ready for its next Lok Sabha elections, and in such a scenario, Prime Minister Modi's false promise of 15 lakhs in accounts of all citizens which was made during the previous Lok Sabha elections has become a topic of concern.
He had said during his election campaign last time that if he was elected the prime minister and if BJP was made to win the elections, all the accounts of Indian citizens will be deposited with 15 lakhs, but it has already been 4 years since his rule, and there are no money deposited by the government in citizen's accounts.
In such a scenario Nithin Gadkari,
senior member of BJP has opened up on the false promise, that he has said that
initially BJP thought they won't win the elections and hence to win the
elections they made false promises, but now they came to rule, and now as
people question us on the 15 lakhs promises, we have to smile and leave, and
this speech of Gadkari has been trolled by Congress members.
IFF kick-started in Chennai Accordingly the 16th edition of the Chennai International Film Festival was kicked off in the city on Thursday with an inaugural function held at Kalaivanar Arangam. Reports added the festival will continue for a week until December 20. It is spearheaded by Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation (ICAF), CIFF is an annual event that showcases some of the best National and International films and draws a huge crowd of cinephiles, both young and old from across the state.
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!