New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi should apologize to people for "constantly troubling" the Delhi government, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said following the Income Tax Department raids on premises linked to his minister Kailash Gahlot. Officials said “The Income Tax Department (ITD) conducted searches this morning on multiple premises linked to Mr. Gahlot, the Delhi Transport minister, in connection with an alleged tax evasion case”.
Mr. Kejriwal tweeted "Friendship with Nirav Modi and Mallya and raid on us? Modiji you conducted raids on him Satyendar and Manish what happened to those raids, where nothing was found. So before you go with another raid at least apologize to Delhi people for troubling their elected government”.
Further the Aam Aadmi Party termed the raid as a
"media event". Moreover AAP spokesperson Saurabh Bhardwaj asked the
central agencies including the CBI, the ED and the ITD to disclose if it found
anything related to "corruption" during their raids on AAP leaders
and ministers. He said "Many such raids did not happen in the past but
nothing substantial came out nor any charge sheet was filed and the officials
said the searches are being conducted as part of a tax evasion probe against
two construction firms linked to the minister and others.
Why Women's entry restricted in Sabarimala Temple? According to sources it is a historic day in Sabarimala temple as it has opened its door to women of all ages to enter the shrine after the controversial Supreme Court verdict on September 28. Meanwhile amid growing protests and commotion, young women devotees are attempting to climb the steps of the temple. Accordingly a number of policemen have been deployed at the temple to allow safe passage for women devotees.
- WCC filed a writ petition in Kerala HC against Sexual Harassment
- Various forms of Goddess Durga
- Facts about Goddess Durga
- Why do we worship Hindu Goddess during Navaratri?
- How Durga can be embodied by women today?
- Indian Cricketer Mohammed Shami's wife joined Congress
- Central Deputy Minister resigns!
- Kohli changes BCCI rules!
- Monsoons to start soon?
- Sabarimala protest area becomes warzone!
- Tamilnadu Fishermen shocked on Sri Lanka's verdict
- Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto