Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump slammed his predecessor Barack Obama for being "impotent" and not stopping China from expanding its influence in the South China Sea, saying the Chinese Navy was now posing a confrontational challenge for America in the disputed region. Meanwhile President Trump's remarks came hours after he was briefed at the White House by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on his meetings with the top Chinese leadership in Beijing this week.
Donald Trump said during an interaction with reporters abroad Air Force One "The Obama administration was impotent about the South China Sea”. Moreover he said the Chinese Navy was now posing a confrontational challenge for America in the disputed South China Sea region. Presently China is engaged in hotly contested territorial disputes in the South China Sea, and with Japan in the East China Sea.
Furthermore China claims almost all of the South
China Sea. Vietnam, the Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei and Taiwan have counter
claims over the area. Moreover the US has been conducting regular patrols in
the South China Sea to assert freedom of navigation in the area where Beijing
has built up and militarized many of the islands and reefs it controls in the
E-Commerce Firms growth in peak this festive season As per report with major e-commerce festive season sales coming to a close, the industry has generated sales of around Rs 15,000 crore ($2.3 billion), according to RedSeer Consulting’s estimates. Meanwhile this is a 64% growth over last year, where e-commerce companies clocked sales worth $1.4 billion.
- Sensor based Smart Traffic Signals to be installed in Bengaluru
- Will Gajwel people make KCR win?
- Cracking Coconut before performing Navaratri Pooja is auspicious
- Navaratri Celebrations in Tamilnadu
- Rituals to be followed during Saraswati Pooja
- Know about Saraswati Pooja and its Importance
- Man throws acid on lady!
- Leena complains on Susi!
- Woman kicks 16 year old!
- Tension prevails in Sabarimala!
- Mysuru getting ready for Dussehra this Friday
- Pawan's fresh statement to be a political weapon for TDP in AP
- Will TRS Party defeat TDP?
- TRS Party released Manifesto for upcoming Telangana Elections
- Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump