Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump slammed his predecessor Barack Obama for being "impotent" and not stopping China from expanding its influence in the South China Sea, saying the Chinese Navy was now posing a confrontational challenge for America in the disputed region. Meanwhile President Trump's remarks came hours after he was briefed at the White House by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on his meetings with the top Chinese leadership in Beijing this week.
Donald Trump said during an interaction with reporters abroad Air Force One "The Obama administration was impotent about the South China Sea”. Moreover he said the Chinese Navy was now posing a confrontational challenge for America in the disputed South China Sea region. Presently China is engaged in hotly contested territorial disputes in the South China Sea, and with Japan in the East China Sea.
Furthermore China claims almost all of the South
China Sea. Vietnam, the Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei and Taiwan have counter
claims over the area. Moreover the US has been conducting regular patrols in
the South China Sea to assert freedom of navigation in the area where Beijing
has built up and militarized many of the islands and reefs it controls in the
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?