As per report a combative Congress chief Rahul Gandhi attacked Prime Minister Narendra Modi, alleging he gave "brooms to the poor" in the name of the Swachh Bharat Mission while allowing his industrialist "friends to clean money from the banks". Meanwhile he also leveled a slew of allegations at the BJP led Centre, claiming it failed to provide relief to debt saddled farmers while wreaking havoc on the economy with his demonetization and Goods and Services Tax (GST) moves.
Furthermore he accused the prime minister of insulting the people by belittling what the country had achieved in the last 70 years. Attacking the Centre's economic and agricultural policies, he said, "Not a single rupee of farmers' loans was waived by the Modi government" and the Make in India campaign had "failed" with even phones and T-shirts being outsourced from China.
Moreover he said the Congress wants phones to be
made in India with the tag of 'Made in Dholpur'. Moreover in Rajasthan, Rahul
alleged that Modi benefited 15-20 top industrialists of the country instead of
the farmers and the Congress president reiterated his allegation on the Rafale
deal that the Hindustan Aeronautical Limited was ignored and an
"industrialist friend" benefited from the deal which he claimed was
finalized at higher prices compared to rates decided by the former UPA
Why Women's entry restricted in Sabarimala Temple? According to sources it is a historic day in Sabarimala temple as it has opened its door to women of all ages to enter the shrine after the controversial Supreme Court verdict on September 28. Meanwhile amid growing protests and commotion, young women devotees are attempting to climb the steps of the temple. Accordingly a number of policemen have been deployed at the temple to allow safe passage for women devotees.
- WCC filed a writ petition in Kerala HC against Sexual Harassment
- Various forms of Goddess Durga
- Facts about Goddess Durga
- Why do we worship Hindu Goddess during Navaratri?
- How Durga can be embodied by women today?
- Indian Cricketer Mohammed Shami's wife joined Congress
- Central Deputy Minister resigns!
- Kohli changes BCCI rules!
- Monsoons to start soon?
- Sabarimala protest area becomes warzone!
- Tamilnadu Fishermen shocked on Sri Lanka's verdict
- Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto