Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has mocked the "MeToo" movement, saying that he needs to censor himself due to the rules of this movement, which is being enforced by the press Trump said at a mid-term election rally in Pennsylvania, and then he pointed at the phrase "the girl that got away" and there is an expression, but under the rules of #MeToo, he is not allowed to use that expression anymore. He can't do it".
He said reporters "It's the person that got away, the old days, it was a little different than Pennsylvania to it," referring to the GOP's inability to win presidential elections earlier. Pointing to the media, Trump said he would use the original phrase, except for the media. "He would do it except for these people up there. They would say and did you hear what President Trump said? Did you hear what he said?"
He said amidst applause from the audience "So, there is an
expression, but we'll change the expression. Pennsylvania was always the person
that got away. That's pretty good”.
E-Commerce Firms growth in peak this festive season As per report with major e-commerce festive season sales coming to a close, the industry has generated sales of around Rs 15,000 crore ($2.3 billion), according to RedSeer Consulting’s estimates. Meanwhile this is a 64% growth over last year, where e-commerce companies clocked sales worth $1.4 billion.
- Sensor based Smart Traffic Signals to be installed in Bengaluru
- Will Gajwel people make KCR win?
- Cracking Coconut before performing Navaratri Pooja is auspicious
- Navaratri Celebrations in Tamilnadu
- Rituals to be followed during Saraswati Pooja
- Know about Saraswati Pooja and its Importance
- Man throws acid on lady!
- Leena complains on Susi!
- Woman kicks 16 year old!
- Tension prevails in Sabarimala!
- Mysuru getting ready for Dussehra this Friday
- Pawan's fresh statement to be a political weapon for TDP in AP
- Will TRS Party defeat TDP?
- TRS Party released Manifesto for upcoming Telangana Elections
- Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump