Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has mocked the "MeToo" movement, saying that he needs to censor himself due to the rules of this movement, which is being enforced by the press Trump said at a mid-term election rally in Pennsylvania, and then he pointed at the phrase "the girl that got away" and there is an expression, but under the rules of #MeToo, he is not allowed to use that expression anymore. He can't do it".
He said reporters "It's the person that got away, the old days, it was a little different than Pennsylvania to it," referring to the GOP's inability to win presidential elections earlier. Pointing to the media, Trump said he would use the original phrase, except for the media. "He would do it except for these people up there. They would say and did you hear what President Trump said? Did you hear what he said?"
He said amidst applause from the audience "So, there is an
expression, but we'll change the expression. Pennsylvania was always the person
that got away. That's pretty good”.
IFF kick-started in Chennai Accordingly the 16th edition of the Chennai International Film Festival was kicked off in the city on Thursday with an inaugural function held at Kalaivanar Arangam. Reports added the festival will continue for a week until December 20. It is spearheaded by Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation (ICAF), CIFF is an annual event that showcases some of the best National and International films and draws a huge crowd of cinephiles, both young and old from across the state.
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!