Hyderabad sources made a statement that electoral roll for the upcoming elections are up to date, said Chief Electoral Officer Rajath Kumar. Meanwhile when talking to the media here at Secretariat, he said that as per the court orders the voter list will be released. It is for the first time the data is going to be put out in the website ERONET. He added “The voter list will be uploaded once all the errors are rectified”.
As per report it was stated that in the meeting he also presented the data on the number of applications received and changes made to the voter list. Accordingly the total number of applications received were 33,14,006 and applications received for the enrollment in to the list (form-6) were 22,36,677.
Furthermore applications received to take names off the list (form-7)
-7,72,939. Hence change in details (form-8,8 A) were 2,91,256 and the accepted
applications-30,00,872 and hence rejected Applications were 3,12,335. Finally the
pending applications are 799.
IFF kick-started in Chennai Accordingly the 16th edition of the Chennai International Film Festival was kicked off in the city on Thursday with an inaugural function held at Kalaivanar Arangam. Reports added the festival will continue for a week until December 20. It is spearheaded by Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation (ICAF), CIFF is an annual event that showcases some of the best National and International films and draws a huge crowd of cinephiles, both young and old from across the state.
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!