Transport minister Vijaya Baskar has announced that this year, there will be more number of buses and special buses running than compared to every other year on occasion of Diwali, the festival of lights. People have already started preparations for Diwali festival, and while the festival is going to be celebrated on November 6, people have already started booking buses to go to their native places on either 4th or 5th of November itself.
In such a scenario, the transport minister Vijaya Baskar has announced that there will be large number of special buses this time as Diwali special. As per his announcement on Diwali there will be 20567 special buses, and 13764 running from Chennai, and these buses will be operating on November 3,4, and 5. 3500 buses will be running from other cities, and After Diwali from other places to Chennai 1118 special buses will be running.
Special reservation counters will be functioning from November 1, and there will be 26 such counters. The minister also said that severe action will be taken if private services charge higher prices.
Man kills woman and commits suicide! A man from Suramangalam located in Salem cut the throat of a woman who had extra marital affair with him, and later hanged himself. These shocking death incidents took place in an ice cream shop owned by a person from Suramangalam named as Pandiarajan.
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls
- Will TDP have advantage over YSRCP for the big day?
- Will Rajinikanth political entry coincide with next Assembly polls?
- Should people's grievances & issues also wait till AP results are out?
- Will Jagan save the punters this time?
- Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!