Accordingly following the Supreme Court’s ruling allowing the entry of women across all age groups into the Sabarimala temple in Kerala, the Travancore Devaswom Board (TDB) has now come forward to state that there will be no separate or special facilities would be made available for women who want to take part in the pilgrimage to the temple.
Accordingly TDB president A Padmakumar told that, ’existing facilities’ would continue to remain so and that no special arrangements would be made. Previously, in an affidavit to the High Court, the same board had stated that separate spaces would be arranged for women and that special toilets would be constructed for women too. Meanwhile hours after this announcement came to light, Padmakumar took a completely different stance after a board meeting was held with TDB members.
As per report 100 separate toilet facilities for women, to be painted pink in color, space for changing, were all planned for female pilgrims visiting the temple as per the affidavit submitted to the high court. Moreover the board now has said that considering that most of the members of the board are not for the idea of women of all ages being allowed to enter the temple, they are reconsidering the implementation of these ideas. Furthermore Padmakumar also stated that it has not been yet decided whether female police personnel would be deployed at the temple.
Internal conflicts arising in BJP? With continuous defeats in elections, conflicts and difference of opinions have been arising within the Bharatiya Janata party seeking removal of Amit Shah from the post of national chief of BJP. The just concluded election results for Madhya Pradesh, Mizoram, Rajasthan, Chattisgarh and Telangana, had resulted with huge chaos for BJP party as they suffered shocking defeats by Congress, TRS and Mizo national front.
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!
- Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss?
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas
- Will Revanth Reddy quit politics?
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK