Ranga Reddy sources stated that the talks with allies are on for seat adjustments. Meanwhile for the past two days, the meetings have been going on to finalize the list. Accordingly the short listed candidates are being reviewed by the screening Committee appointed by the AICC. As per report TPCC Chief Uttam Kumar Reddy and AICC members are meeting at a resort to go through the list of candidates in order of their constituencies.
Furthermore all the Ex Ministers and MLAs are expected to make it in the list and the final decision on a few controversial seats decision has been left to the screening committee. Hence of all the 14 constituencies in Rangareddy and Vikarabad districts 6 have been decided and others are yet to be done. Accordingly T. Ram Mohan Reddy(Parigi), Sabitha Indra Reddy (Maheswaram), Sudheer Reddy (LB Nagar),N.Sreedhar (Malkajgiri), Kuna Srisailam Goud (Quthbullapur) Bikshapathi Yadav (Serilingampally) Kodangal has been allocated to party working president Revanth Reddy.
Moreover Vikarabad and Ibrahimpatnam are getting tougher as senior leaders have thrown their hat into the ring. Further to contest from Vikarabad EX ministers Prasad Kumar,Chandra Shekar have indicated their keenness and in Ibrahimpatnam, ex-MLA Malreddy Ranga Reddy, DCC president Mallesh are in the fray for seats.
Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI! The union government has removed special director of CBI Rakesh Asthana, just within a week of removal of his chief Alok Verma that was followed by his offering of fire services chief role and his subsequent resignation from police services.
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker