Ranga Reddy sources stated that the talks with allies are on for seat adjustments. Meanwhile for the past two days, the meetings have been going on to finalize the list. Accordingly the short listed candidates are being reviewed by the screening Committee appointed by the AICC. As per report TPCC Chief Uttam Kumar Reddy and AICC members are meeting at a resort to go through the list of candidates in order of their constituencies.
Furthermore all the Ex Ministers and MLAs are expected to make it in the list and the final decision on a few controversial seats decision has been left to the screening committee. Hence of all the 14 constituencies in Rangareddy and Vikarabad districts 6 have been decided and others are yet to be done. Accordingly T. Ram Mohan Reddy(Parigi), Sabitha Indra Reddy (Maheswaram), Sudheer Reddy (LB Nagar),N.Sreedhar (Malkajgiri), Kuna Srisailam Goud (Quthbullapur) Bikshapathi Yadav (Serilingampally) Kodangal has been allocated to party working president Revanth Reddy.
Moreover Vikarabad and Ibrahimpatnam are getting tougher as senior leaders have thrown their hat into the ring. Further to contest from Vikarabad EX ministers Prasad Kumar,Chandra Shekar have indicated their keenness and in Ibrahimpatnam, ex-MLA Malreddy Ranga Reddy, DCC president Mallesh are in the fray for seats.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli