Ranga Reddy sources stated that the talks with allies are on for seat adjustments. Meanwhile for the past two days, the meetings have been going on to finalize the list. Accordingly the short listed candidates are being reviewed by the screening Committee appointed by the AICC. As per report TPCC Chief Uttam Kumar Reddy and AICC members are meeting at a resort to go through the list of candidates in order of their constituencies.
Furthermore all the Ex Ministers and MLAs are expected to make it in the list and the final decision on a few controversial seats decision has been left to the screening committee. Hence of all the 14 constituencies in Rangareddy and Vikarabad districts 6 have been decided and others are yet to be done. Accordingly T. Ram Mohan Reddy(Parigi), Sabitha Indra Reddy (Maheswaram), Sudheer Reddy (LB Nagar),N.Sreedhar (Malkajgiri), Kuna Srisailam Goud (Quthbullapur) Bikshapathi Yadav (Serilingampally) Kodangal has been allocated to party working president Revanth Reddy.
Moreover Vikarabad and Ibrahimpatnam are getting tougher as senior leaders have thrown their hat into the ring. Further to contest from Vikarabad EX ministers Prasad Kumar,Chandra Shekar have indicated their keenness and in Ibrahimpatnam, ex-MLA Malreddy Ranga Reddy, DCC president Mallesh are in the fray for seats.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike