Meanwhile when hitting out at the Congress-TDP alliance at a public meeting, he said that 'Congress lacks cadre and TDP lacks leader,' reiterating the fact that they should vote for TRS this time too. He added “On the other hand, he pointed out that Congress is unnecessarily creating obstacles for Telangana elections and it has gone to the High Court alleging bogus votes. Their tactics will not work and you should shut them out by not voting for them”.
Meanwhile he added that the Congress is competing with TRS on poll promises. He added 'The Congress says it will give 6 cylinders if TRS declares 3 cylinders per family. Uttam Kumar Reddy is fooling people. Congress has a culture of infighting and everyone believes they are CM candidates’. Furthermore when recalling NTR's scheme of 1 kg rice for Rs. 2 for the poor, he said that the Congress had copied even that scheme. KTR added 'They came up with the scheme where they offered 1kg of rice for Rs. 1 for the poor as compared to Rs. 2 that NTR had then declared’.
Moreover KTR said that the TRS government is working to develop Siricilla as a model constituency. Further 'All the parties have united against TRS and even the BJP is making foolish promises'. Moreover mocking the BJP about their promise of paying house rent of poor people, he even criticized Narendra Modi for his false promises on black money.
Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations Reportedly after launching an offensive against the Congress, Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh on Thursday accused it of internationalizing the Kashmir issue and reiterated that it is an internal matter. When addressing a poll rally ahead of assembly elections on October 21, the BJP leader brought up a meeting between Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn with representatives
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17