You can do pooja whenever you want where ever you want. God created us and this is how girls are created, it is not our choice to bleed or not. Meanwhile when every girl bleeds and that is the scientific logic behind giving birth to younger ones, than surely all devi (s) also have this cycle , so they are not removed from the temple for five days people created this nonsense, let them follow. You follow your God.
We would also like to tell you about a Temple, (located in Assam ) if you don’t know where there is sacred sculpture of vagina (womb of Sati )and the temple is known for “menstruating Goddess Kamakhya Devi”. This temple is one of the 51 shakti peeths in India.
These beliefs are deep seated because of being passed from generation to generation. These are created to cause fear and paranoia which is totally unwarranted and base-less. Reason with yourself, find logic in your answers to do or not do something. Anything that doesn't hurt anyone is fine to do. It will take time but please remove such inhibitions and religious or cultural myths that are meaningless in the 21st century.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike