A Kerala actor who had issued a threat message that women coming to Sabarimala temple will be hacked to pieces has issued an apology now. On September 28, the supreme court of India had given the verdict that women of all age groups can enter Kerala's Sabarimala temple and offer their prayers to lord Ayyappa and with the exception being Justice Indhu Malhotra who was against the verdict.
While a section of people welcomed the verdict from Supreme Court, other sections have been against the verdict and it's a shocking fact that even many section of women themselves are against the verdict.
In such a situation recently, actor and BJP member Kollam Thulasi said that women entering Kerala's Sabarimala temple must be hacked to two pieces and one piece must be sent to Delhi and other to Trivandrum. Following a controversy and case filed against him for this speech, Kollam Thulasi has now issued an apology.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal