A Kerala actor who had issued a threat message that women coming to Sabarimala temple will be hacked to pieces has issued an apology now. On September 28, the supreme court of India had given the verdict that women of all age groups can enter Kerala's Sabarimala temple and offer their prayers to lord Ayyappa and with the exception being Justice Indhu Malhotra who was against the verdict.
While a section of people welcomed the verdict from Supreme Court, other sections have been against the verdict and it's a shocking fact that even many section of women themselves are against the verdict.
In such a situation recently, actor and BJP member Kollam Thulasi said that women entering Kerala's Sabarimala temple must be hacked to two pieces and one piece must be sent to Delhi and other to Trivandrum. Following a controversy and case filed against him for this speech, Kollam Thulasi has now issued an apology.
Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth Chennai sources stated that top actor Rajinikanth, who is expected to foray into politics, said on Monday that the implementation of the demonetization exercise by the Centre was flawed. Meanwhile the Tamil superstar, when asked about his view on the impact of demonetization vis-a-vis its second anniversary, told reporters that "the implementation was flawed. It is a matter that should be discussed in detail."
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies