Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan, the legendary national award winning actor and founder president of Makkal Needhi Maiam party has been on a whirlwind political tour to cities like Salem and Namakkal.
During this visit he had made an observation of the water level of Mettur dam. Makkal Needhi Maiam president Kamal Hassan has been on a people meeting interactive political tour across Salem, Namakkal and other districts in a three day tour and he's been interacting with youngsters and college students.
While he was speaking in Salem to people they complained to Kamal Hassan of the water scarcity and added that there is enough water going to TASMAC shops. Following the complaint, Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan rushed to Mettur dam to study level of water and said that he'll take necessary actions to interact with government and help increase water supply.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7