Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan, the legendary national award winning actor and founder president of Makkal Needhi Maiam party has been on a whirlwind political tour to cities like Salem and Namakkal.
During this visit he had made an observation of the water level of Mettur dam. Makkal Needhi Maiam president Kamal Hassan has been on a people meeting interactive political tour across Salem, Namakkal and other districts in a three day tour and he's been interacting with youngsters and college students.
While he was speaking in Salem to people they complained to Kamal Hassan of the water scarcity and added that there is enough water going to TASMAC shops. Following the complaint, Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan rushed to Mettur dam to study level of water and said that he'll take necessary actions to interact with government and help increase water supply.
Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command? Former Chief Minister and TDP President, Chandrababu Naidu had wished Union Home Minister and BJP National President, Amit Shah a little while ago on the occasion of his Birthday today. This is despite the fact that BJP is aggressively poaching TDP leaders and trying to weaken the party.
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth