Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan, the legendary national award winning actor and founder president of Makkal Needhi Maiam party has been on a whirlwind political tour to cities like Salem and Namakkal.
During this visit he had made an observation of the water level of Mettur dam. Makkal Needhi Maiam president Kamal Hassan has been on a people meeting interactive political tour across Salem, Namakkal and other districts in a three day tour and he's been interacting with youngsters and college students.
While he was speaking in Salem to people they complained to Kamal Hassan of the water scarcity and added that there is enough water going to TASMAC shops. Following the complaint, Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan rushed to Mettur dam to study level of water and said that he'll take necessary actions to interact with government and help increase water supply.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal