Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana Pradesh Congress working president Revanth Reddy yesterday requested the Election Commission to take suo motu notice of caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao's (KCR) promise of providing Rs 10 crore to caretaker Home Minister Nayini Narasimha Reddy if he had agreed to contest from LB Nagar Assembly constituency in the 2014 elections. Meanwhile in this regard, the Congress leader filed a complaint with Chief Elector Officer Rajat Kumar in the State Secretariat here yesterday.
Furthermore when speaking to media after filing the complaint, Revanth Reddy urged that the EC should consider filing a case against CM KCR based on his complaint, in case the suo motu action was not possible. Moreover CEO Rajat Kumar refused to comment on the matter. Revanth Reddy added that he had discussed issues pertaining to his security with the EC.
Moreover at the same time, TRS MP Vinod and MLC Srinivas Reddy met CEO Rajat Kumar to discuss certain issues relating to the election code in effect. Hence the MP said after the meeting that issues like taking due permission of the EC before printing political advertisements, sending of bulk SMS messages, hoardings in public places and election manifesto were discussed.
Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. Pawan Kalyan himself disappeared after the polling and hurried arranged review meetings of the candidates in Mangalagiri office after 10 days of the polling. The candidates of Uttarandhra, Godavari districts, and Krishna were called.
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?
- Harassment case against Chief justice!
- Age verification on adult sites soon!
- Abhinandan, No longer in Kashmir
- Sri Lanka bans WhatsApp, Facebook
- BBMP drawn out contingency plans ahead of monsoons
- TRS know conducting Elections but not Student Exams!
- Pinarayi hits out Modis speech on Sabarimala issue
- PM offered of all possible help & assistance to Sri Lanka after Easter blast
- MK Stalin to devise strategy for 4 Assembly by-elections scheduled on May 19
- World's smallest baby boy weighing as an apple, ready for outside world
- Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons?