Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana Pradesh Congress working president Revanth Reddy yesterday requested the Election Commission to take suo motu notice of caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao's (KCR) promise of providing Rs 10 crore to caretaker Home Minister Nayini Narasimha Reddy if he had agreed to contest from LB Nagar Assembly constituency in the 2014 elections. Meanwhile in this regard, the Congress leader filed a complaint with Chief Elector Officer Rajat Kumar in the State Secretariat here yesterday.
Furthermore when speaking to media after filing the complaint, Revanth Reddy urged that the EC should consider filing a case against CM KCR based on his complaint, in case the suo motu action was not possible. Moreover CEO Rajat Kumar refused to comment on the matter. Revanth Reddy added that he had discussed issues pertaining to his security with the EC.
Moreover at the same time, TRS MP Vinod and MLC Srinivas Reddy met CEO Rajat Kumar to discuss certain issues relating to the election code in effect. Hence the MP said after the meeting that issues like taking due permission of the EC before printing political advertisements, sending of bulk SMS messages, hoardings in public places and election manifesto were discussed.
Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019 Accordingly Tamilnadu Plastic Manufacturers’ Association (TAPMA) has planned to hold a demonstration on Thursday, asking Tamilnadu government to withdraw its plastic ban that would take effect from January 1, 2019. Meanwhile TAPMA members allege that the government order is discriminatory in nature, which allows the use of plastics in many government sectors and large scale private sectors, while the same is banned for the public and small scale private sectors.
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!
- Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss?
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas