According to sources Union Minister of Statistics and Program Implementation, Sadananda Gowda who is in Telangana as part of BJP's election campaign, participated at a public meeting in Sangareddy district and also attended a public rally in Kalwakurthi in Nagarkurnool district. Meanwhile when speaking on the occasion he came down heavily on the Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao for dissolving the assembly and calling for early polls.
Furthermore he also demanded that KCR should come clean on his corrupt activities while in power in the last four years, he asserted. Meanwhile he said that the CM was ruling the state without coming to the Secretariat and that he has time only for his son, daughter and the MIM Owaisi brothers. He said “People of Telangana are seeking a change in Government and if the people bless the BJP it will develop the country further and if Prime Minister Modi comes to Power, he will further strengthen India's position on the global map”.
Moreover the vote share of BJP in Tripura was 1.5% some time ago, but in the recently held elections, it scored 53% vote share and formed the government and in the same way BJP will come to power in the state of Telangana. Further when expressing his confidence that the people will vote TRS out of the state Gowda criticized KCR of obstructing the state's development in the name of early polls and causing inconvenience to the centre.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal