According to sources Union Minister of Statistics and Program Implementation, Sadananda Gowda who is in Telangana as part of BJP's election campaign, participated at a public meeting in Sangareddy district and also attended a public rally in Kalwakurthi in Nagarkurnool district. Meanwhile when speaking on the occasion he came down heavily on the Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao for dissolving the assembly and calling for early polls.
Furthermore he also demanded that KCR should come clean on his corrupt activities while in power in the last four years, he asserted. Meanwhile he said that the CM was ruling the state without coming to the Secretariat and that he has time only for his son, daughter and the MIM Owaisi brothers. He said “People of Telangana are seeking a change in Government and if the people bless the BJP it will develop the country further and if Prime Minister Modi comes to Power, he will further strengthen India's position on the global map”.
Moreover the vote share of BJP in Tripura was 1.5% some time ago, but in the recently held elections, it scored 53% vote share and formed the government and in the same way BJP will come to power in the state of Telangana. Further when expressing his confidence that the people will vote TRS out of the state Gowda criticized KCR of obstructing the state's development in the name of early polls and causing inconvenience to the centre.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority