Former Indian cricketer Navjot Singh Siddhu's speech that he feels closer to Pakistan than South India has got viral and has become a huge topic of controversy now. A minister from Punjab, Siddhu was initially a member of the BJP party and became an MP but had later exited the party and entered Congress party.
Now under Congress ruled Punjab, he's serving the role of cultural department minister. In a speech he made in Himachal Pradesh he said that if he went to south India he cannot understand their language, except vanakkam and he could not eat south Indian food daily, but if he goes to Pakistan they speak Punjabi and follow the culture which makes him feel like being at Punjab itself.
This speech has become controversial and many netizens have given opinions trolling that Siddhu can become minister of Pakistan.
Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions? Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind