Former Indian cricketer Navjot Singh Siddhu's speech that he feels closer to Pakistan than South India has got viral and has become a huge topic of controversy now. A minister from Punjab, Siddhu was initially a member of the BJP party and became an MP but had later exited the party and entered Congress party.
Now under Congress ruled Punjab, he's serving the role of cultural department minister. In a speech he made in Himachal Pradesh he said that if he went to south India he cannot understand their language, except vanakkam and he could not eat south Indian food daily, but if he goes to Pakistan they speak Punjabi and follow the culture which makes him feel like being at Punjab itself.
This speech has become controversial and many netizens have given opinions trolling that Siddhu can become minister of Pakistan.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations