Veteran actress Revathy has opened up that years before a young actress had complained to her and sought her help from sexual harassment and now Revathy's own complaint has turned against her. Now a complaint has been registered against Revathy for hiding the issue reported by the 17 year old actress then.
With the MeToo campaign getting Sensational, yesterday actresses Riima kallingal, Revathy and Padmapriya, Parvathy met press revealing that there's no safety for women in Malayalam movie industry. Revathy said that years back a 17 year old rising actress had come knocking her doors asking for help, and it's totally unsafe.
Following this a person named Sial Jamal filed a case against Revathy for hiding this issue. But Revathy Said that the 17 year old was not sexually abused and only came to her Home seeking help, and hence she did not expose it then, and quoted it now just to show women are not safe in Mollywood.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam