Veteran actress Revathy has opened up that years before a young actress had complained to her and sought her help from sexual harassment and now Revathy's own complaint has turned against her. Now a complaint has been registered against Revathy for hiding the issue reported by the 17 year old actress then.
With the MeToo campaign getting Sensational, yesterday actresses Riima kallingal, Revathy and Padmapriya, Parvathy met press revealing that there's no safety for women in Malayalam movie industry. Revathy said that years back a 17 year old rising actress had come knocking her doors asking for help, and it's totally unsafe.
Following this a person named Sial Jamal filed a case against Revathy for hiding this issue. But Revathy Said that the 17 year old was not sexually abused and only came to her Home seeking help, and hence she did not expose it then, and quoted it now just to show women are not safe in Mollywood.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations