After the sensational verdict pronounced by the Supreme Court that women of all age groups can enter the Sabarimala Ayyapan temple, the temple is getting opened for the first time tomorrow for devotees. Following this development, tight security has been setup at the temple, and even women of Kerala themselves are constantly monitoring if women are entering the Sabarimala temple.
Women are scrutinizing buses bound to Sabarimala temple, and if they find any women traveling to the temple, the women make them get down the bus and are showing their opposition. Against the communist nature of the state government a protest was conducted by the BJP party for a distance of 90 kms, and this also made the Save Sabarimala hash tags viral.
In such a scenario, the talks with the protesters had failed and the temple is getting opened tomorrow and huge chaos is expected.
Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions? Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind