After the sensational verdict pronounced by the Supreme Court that women of all age groups can enter the Sabarimala Ayyapan temple, the temple is getting opened for the first time tomorrow for devotees. Following this development, tight security has been setup at the temple, and even women of Kerala themselves are constantly monitoring if women are entering the Sabarimala temple.
Women are scrutinizing buses bound to Sabarimala temple, and if they find any women traveling to the temple, the women make them get down the bus and are showing their opposition. Against the communist nature of the state government a protest was conducted by the BJP party for a distance of 90 kms, and this also made the Save Sabarimala hash tags viral.
In such a scenario, the talks with the protesters had failed and the temple is getting opened tomorrow and huge chaos is expected.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations