After the sensational verdict pronounced by the Supreme Court that women of all age groups can enter the Sabarimala Ayyapan temple, the temple is getting opened for the first time tomorrow for devotees. Following this development, tight security has been setup at the temple, and even women of Kerala themselves are constantly monitoring if women are entering the Sabarimala temple.
Women are scrutinizing buses bound to Sabarimala temple, and if they find any women traveling to the temple, the women make them get down the bus and are showing their opposition. Against the communist nature of the state government a protest was conducted by the BJP party for a distance of 90 kms, and this also made the Save Sabarimala hash tags viral.
In such a scenario, the talks with the protesters had failed and the temple is getting opened tomorrow and huge chaos is expected.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam