A 30 year old lady had chased a little girl, and brutally attacked her on road itself, and people initially thought it was a fight in a family between a child and her mother, but it was something different. Muskana belongs to Bangladesh, and this 30 year old lady got to know a 16 year old girl, and was introduced to her.
Exploiting and getting to know the girl's economically weak background and poor situation, Muskana planned to use the girl. She cheated the girl in the excuse of getting her a job and took her to Vellore, and made her stay in a lodge, in Arcot road, and the girl who had come with the dreams of getting a job, did not realize Muskana's evil plans.
Muskana made a youngster to come to the room, and planned to push the girl into prostitution, but the girl ran away from the lodge to Krishna theater, and Muskana chased her and People thought it was a family fight, and however later police arrived and found that the lady did not have passport, and now police are taking action to send the girl back to her parents.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations