The police forces have come down heavily against the people protesting against women entering Sabarimala temple, as today they lathi charged and heavily attacked the protesters. After the sensational Verdict on women entering Sabarimala temple was given, yesterday is the first time the temple is all set to be opened, and it is expected that some will be entering the temple yesterday evening.
Against this verdict given by the Supreme Court, and against women entering the temple, lots of protesters are together, United at Nilakkal near Sabarimala Ayyappa temple.
As people required reaching the temple have to cross Nilakkal, and since people are blocking and protesting, yesterday the police lathi charged them and pelted stones to disperse the crowd of protesters and the whole of Nilakkal area has turned out to be a warzone.
Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South As per report after launching her own beauty line, Katrina Kaif is getting pretty busy with her brand Kay Beauty. Meanwhile the 'lady superstar' of South, Nayanthara has now collaborated with Katrina and she is seen taking part in a photo shoot and a commercial video of Kay Beauty brand as well.
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?