During the India's tour of England, the board of cricket control for India had made an order that the Indian team cricketers should not be spending more time with their wives and girlfriends. The BCCI had then announced that the wives, girlfriends or other relatives can stay with the cricketers only for a particular period of time and then they must not be there.
However Indian skipper Virat Kohli had then appealed demanding a change in thus rule. Due to the severe losses faced by Indian cricket team during the English series, the BCCI had framed new rules that the wives and girlfriends should not stay beyond two weeks.
Following discussions with Kohli, Rohit Sharma and with coach Ravi Shastri, BCCI has relaxed the time frame, and has said that for first ten days of the series, players’ families must not come and later they can join till end of series.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?