During the India's tour of England, the board of cricket control for India had made an order that the Indian team cricketers should not be spending more time with their wives and girlfriends. The BCCI had then announced that the wives, girlfriends or other relatives can stay with the cricketers only for a particular period of time and then they must not be there.
However Indian skipper Virat Kohli had then appealed demanding a change in thus rule. Due to the severe losses faced by Indian cricket team during the English series, the BCCI had framed new rules that the wives and girlfriends should not stay beyond two weeks.
Following discussions with Kohli, Rohit Sharma and with coach Ravi Shastri, BCCI has relaxed the time frame, and has said that for first ten days of the series, players’ families must not come and later they can join till end of series.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam