Mumbai sources made a statement that Hasin Jahan, the estranged wife of cricketer Mohammed Shami, has joined the Congress party. As per report it was stated that Hasin Jahan was inducted to the Congress by the party's Mumbai President Sanjay Nirupam on Tuesday.
Furthermore it was stated that she is a model by profession and moreover Hasin Jahan had made headlines earlier in the year when she alleged that her husband, Mohammed Shami, had abused her physically and mentally and was involved in several extra-marital affairs.
Previously on April 10, Hasin Jahan had filed a domestic violence case against Mohammed Shami and others in Kolkata's Alipore Court and also sought maintenance from her husband. Reports added that Mohammed Shami, however, has denied all the accusations made by his estranged wife.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam